Thursday, April 12, 2007

A change in directions

Wow...haven't been here in a loooong time. It feels a bit like coming home to a long vacant house...kind of musty and dusty!

So many changes...so little time. The big change is due to take place pretty soon...not soon enough for me! I'm leaving the ministry...for good this time. Time to move on with life. The ministry has been like being a lightning rod for me. I got struck a bit too often for my taste. So, it's on to insurance...in a new town. Sidney, NE...a great, growing place in the panhandle of Nebraska. Cabela's is headquartered there...that will be fun!

I may start blogging again...we'll see. Kind of miss it...but I don't know what I have to say at this point.

Issues with God...life...make this my complaint place? We'll see. Soon, I'll be down to one job, albeit a busy one. I look forward to moving to Sidney...I think it will be a good move.

Well...all for now...check back in a while..perhaps there will be something that pops into my head to discuss.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ted said...

Hmmmm.... maybe you'll want to work part time at Cabelas so you can get an employee discount!

9:18 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

Hah! Nah...well...

I don't think I'll have time. I'll be taking classes to get designations after my name, improving my insurance knowledge and skills..and just enjoying one job.

8:53 AM  
Blogger Ted said...

Tag -- you're it!

See http://teds-thots.blogspot.com/

... of course, you can always opt out!

I'd like to see you pick this up again sometime. I miss reading your thoughts.

Take care, buddy.

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home